– Institutional Support – NGOs have their own priorities & programmes. We assist in the accomplishment of the desired task chosen by an NGO.
– Ablympics – provision of escorts & judges.
– Sports – Organised sponsorship & training for fielding participants at the Pan American Games, USA; Support to the Indian Blind Sports Association’s National Games, Adventure Sports & Summer Camps.
– Placements – Employment opportunities in the Garment, Retail & Handicrafts Industry.
– Marketing & Sales in the IT Industry.
– Integration of musicians with regular music groups.
– Technology – Development of Internet based applications
– Policies – Assist the Ministry of Defence & the Ministry of CIT in refining policies for the disabled.
– Established a team of 15 NGOs from the Disability Sector as well as the Ex-servicemen’s Sector.
– Access – to Higher Education.
– Gain information about the Armed Forces through visits by Blind children to Military Units.
– Knowledge of Animals through organised interactions.
– Networking Amongst NGOs, sharing the strengths of one with others, thereby hastening the development cycle.
You college english homework help can also use its integrated search functionality to search for edtech resources or filter your searches using topics.